+ Include: 16 videos + 1 pdf, size: 10.3 GB
+ Target Audience: general pediatricians
+ Sample video: contact me for sample video
On behalf of the scientific and organizing committees, it gives us a great pleasure to invite you to the “International Conference on Hemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorder” in partnership with World Federation of Hemophilia to be held virtually on 24-25 September, 2022 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The conference aims to present the most recent advances, exchange the latest science and discuss the newest clinical applications designed to improve care and treatment for patients with Hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders in the UAE and around the region. The scientific committee has developed a comprehensive two-day program highlighting the current challenges and clinical development in Hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders.
The program gathered leading experts in the field who have brought cutting-edge science, and practice to bear on the devastating problem of Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders. The conference provides a forum for educational opportunities as well as a chance to interact with
colleagues and experts in the field. The Scientific Program will offer a great selection of educational sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, key note lectures, case presentation, debate, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts in hemophilia and bleeding disorders.
The International Conference on Hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders has been intended in an interdisciplinary way that will provide you with a unique opportunity to meet up with the peers from both academia and industry and establish a scientific network between them. The program will bring the extreme exposure to our attendees, so we make sure that this event is a blend which covers high experts, research, professionals, scientists and young scholars. This meeting will promise you the highest quality of scientific, and educational pportunities. It also provides the best networking platform with colleagues, both national and international, while expanding existing connections or creating new ones. Let’s meet in September 2022 with the most magnificent gatherings around the region that provides an assertion to discover the latest knowledge and innovations in the field of hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all at the conference
• Identify advanced approaches towards Hemophilia.
• Diagnose Hemophilia and other Inherited Bleeding Disorders.
• Discuss management of Hemophilia and inherited bleeding disorders.
• Discuss updates in research in Hemophilia and inherited bleeding disorders.
• Offer an in-depth exposure to multidisciplinary approaches to the management strategies of Hemophilia.
• Improve care of patients with hemophilia and inherited bleeding disorders.
• Address the unmet needs in hemophilia.
Who Should Attend?
• General Pediatricians
• Pediatric Subspecialists
• Pediatric Trainees
• Residents & Fellow
• Family Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Emergency Medicine Physicians
• Specialist Nurse
• Full two-day program
• Presentations by renowned expert speakers
• Interactive Sessions
• Connecting scientific community
Why you should attend?
• Meeting renowned experts from around the world
• Networking and developing new partnerships
• Learning and sharing best practices
• Get introduced to success stories and achievements
• Learning advanced approaches and practices towards Hemophilia
*Note: these are continuous video recordings during the conference, they include individual lectures mentioned in the Detail section below
Day 1 General Track Poster Presentation.mp4
Day 1 General Track Session 1.mp4
Day 1 General Track Session 2.mp4
Day 1 General Track Session 3.mp4
Day 1 NOVONORDISK SYMPOSIUM.mp4
Day 1 Nursing Track Session 1.mp4
Day 1 Nursing Track Session 2.mp4
Day 1 Nursing Track Session 3.mp4
Day 1 SOBI SYMPOSIUM.mp4
Day 2 BIOMARIN SYMPOSIUM.mp4
Day 2 ROCHE SYMPOSIUM.mp4
Day 2 SESSION 4.mp4
Day 2 SESSION 5.mp4
Day 2 SESSION 6.mp4
Day 2 Welcome Introduction DAY 2.mp4