+ Include: 7 videos + 1 pdf, size: 12.6 GB
+ Target Audience: neonatologists, pediatricians, obstetrics & gynecologists
+ Sample video: contact me for sample video
On behalf of the scientific committee, it gives us immense pleasure to announce the “12th International Neonatology Conference on “Hottest Topics in Neonatal Medicine” to be held on 11-13 May, 2023 at Grand Hyatt Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
INC2023 will features state-of-the-art advances in Neonatal care and research delivered through an expert panel of local and international faculty with decades of experience at leading institutes. The event will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn, debate, and network with peers in this very active scientific field.
We cordially invite neonatologists, pediatricians, researchers, nurses and other health care professionals who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Neonatal-Prenatal Medicine to join our leading faculty.
The scientific program aims to discuss key issues and latest advances and controversies in neonatology. Prominent national and international speakers and leading experts from the field will discuss a wide range of common neonatal diseases in multiple subspecialties and will provide comprehensive, up-to-date, research-based answers to the most frequent questions that arise at patient’s bedside in everyday practice.
The congress will highlight what is new in neonatology, birth complications, neonatal cardiology, neonatal endocrinology, neonatal nutrition, neonatal infection, neonatal surgery, brain injury, ventilation, neuroprotection quality, ethical issues and neonatology in future and many more other interesting topics, giving the opportunity to interact and share clinical and research experiences with colleagues in the neonatal community. As the premier event, we have developed a high-quality scientific program with your interests in mind.
We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions and livelier interaction with leaders and experts. The conference is endorsed by several international medical organizations and features outstanding experts and known neonatologists from premier medical institutes in the United States, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. The forum will allow ample opportunities for participants to network, collaborate and share ideas to enhance the quality and safety practices for care provided to neonates around the globe. The event will also provide an opportunity for networking for future academic and clinical collaborations. We look forward to your participation and trust this will be a unique educational experience. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Overview the recent developments in the neonatal-perinatal medicine
• Discuss the most pressing neonatal conditions and the latest updates in common neonatal disorders
• Discuss therapeutic controversies and implications for clinical practice
• Review pathophysiology and problem-based in neonatal medicine
• Discuss new developments in treating conditions that are associated with morbidity and mortality in the neonate.
• Identify the importance of preventive approach in minimizing medical complications and optimizing developmental outcome
• Evaluate the role of new modes of ventilation
• Review updates in the strategies for controlling and preventing infections in the neonatal
• Discuss nutrition dilemmas
• Review updates in Jaundice
• Provide improved competency, performance and quality of care for newborns
• Medical Residents and Fellows
• Obstetrics & Gynecologists
• ER Physicians
• Family Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Respiratory Therapists
• Nurses, Midwives
• All healthcare professionals who are interested in Neonatal Medicine
• Presentation by renowned speakers from over the world
• Poster presentations and world class exhibits
• Interactive Sessions
• Platform for global networking
• Connecting scientific community
*Note: these are continuous video recordings during the conference, they include individual lectures mentioned in the Detail section below
Session 1 INNOVATION.mp4
Session 2 RESPIRATORY.mp4
Session 3 GI UPDATES.mp4
Session 4 NEUROLOGY [Part 1].mp4
Session 5 INFECTIOUS DISEASES.mp4
Session 6 PROCEDURES IN NICU.mp4
Session 7 NEUROLOGY [Part 2].mp4