+ Include: 15 videos + 1 pdf, size: 16.8 GB
+ Target Audience: neurologists, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, primary care physicians, psychiatrists
+ Sample video: contact me for sample video
This educational activity will review and analyze the most current developments in clinical practice and relevant research. Experts will present their analysis of the most recent evidence on the treatment and management of movement disorders, headache and chronic pain. Discussion will include the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on these disorders as well as individuals mental health.
Neurologists, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, primary care physicians, psychiatrists, internal medicine physicians, physician assistants, residents, fellows, nurses, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, occupational therapists and allied health professionals.
After completing this educational activity, participants will be able to do the following:
• Describe the impact of COVID-19 on neurological conditions and optimal strategies for their evaluation and management.
• Critically appraise data on the safety and efficacy of new therapies for headache management and prevention, including neuromodulation for migraines.
• Summarize current therapy recommendations and options for managing patients with Parkinson disease, especially those with
freezing of gait.
• List the diagnostic criteria for normal pressure hydrocephalus and appropriate referral criteria for surgical intervention.
• Describe the impact of rehabilitation on the assessment and recovery of patients with normal pressure hydrocephalus.
• Summarize available treatment options for chronic pain management.
2 Headache and Facial Pain – Impact on Pre-Existing and De Novo Cases.mp4
3 COVID-19 and POTS- Is There a Link.mp4
4 Impact of COVID-19 in Movement Disorders.mp4
5 Mental Health Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic.mp4
6 Updates in New Treatments Acute Management in Migraine.mp4
7 Update in Preventative Treatments for Migraine.mp4
8 Neuromodulation for Migraine Treatment.mp4
9 Keynote- Fusing the Physical and Virtual Worlds to Understand Freezing of Gait in Parkinson’s Disease.mp4
10 Diagnosis of NPH.mp4
11 Surgical Management of NPH.mp4
12 Neurorehabilitation in NPH.mp4
13 Update in Movement Disorders.mp4
14 Update in Pain Management.mp4