+ Product Details:
– Price: $ 30
– Format: 14 Video Files (.mp4 format) + 2 PDF File.
– File Size: 3.62 GB.
– Additional notes: full product, no more video updates.
– Form: get google drive link and access via gmail.
– Download Link Below.
+ Download Link:
Explore Key Topics
This comprehensive review — part of our five-part Pediatric Care Series — provides updated information on diagnostic tips for early recognition, evaluation and effective management of various gastrointestinal diseases in pediatric patients. Pediatricians, primary care physicians, fellows, medical students and other healthcare personnel will learn to better:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
- Understand the importance of differential diagnosis in establishing the final diagnosis
- Effectively diagnose, treat and manage specific pediatric gastrointestinal disorders
- Discuss the latest therapeutic options for various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
Expand Your Skills
A clinically based review, this learn-at-your-own-pace CME course in pediatric gastroenterology provides a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Available online or via audio MP3 CD, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so that you may expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Review Date: July 31, 2019
Date Credits Expire: July 31, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 10.5 hours
Date of Original Release: September 15, 2016
CME credit is awarded upon successful completion of a course evaluation and post-test.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Diagnose and treat specific pediatric diseases
- Discuss symptoms and treatments for various pediatric diseases
This educational activity was designed for primary care physicians, pediatricians, fellows in specialty training, medical student and other health care personnel.
- Neonatal Cholestasis & Other Causes of Infant Jaundice – Binita M. Kamath, MBBChir, MRCP, MTR
- Celiac Disease – Asim Maqbool, MD
- Gastroesophageal Reflux – Andrew B. Grossman, MD
- Diarrhea – Jonathan E. Markowitz, MD, MSCE
- GI Bleeding – Steven M. Schwarz, MD, FAAP, FACN, AGAF
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis – Chris A. Liacouras, MD
- Pancreatitis and CF (GI manifestations) – Asim Maqbool, MD
- Metabolic Liver Disease (Wilson’s, alpha 1, etc.) – Kathleen M. Loomes, MD
- Pediatric GI Emergencies – Matthew J. Ryan, MD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Judith Kelsen, MD
- Constipation – Steven M. Schwarz, MD, FAAP, FACN, AGAF
- Abdominal Pain – Paul J. Ufberg, DO, MBA
- Enteral Tube Feeds – Elizabeth Goldberg, MSN, CRNP
- GI Manifestations of Food Allergy – Chris A. Liacouras, MD