+ Product Details
– Price: $ 10
– Format: 346 Video Files + PDF files.
– File Size: 27.7 GB.
– Additional notes: full product, no more video updates.
– Form: get google drive link and access via gmail.
+ Description DIT Internal Medicine:
The Doctors In Training Solid Internal Medicine video series offers you an opportunity to learn the high-yield information that you need to perform well on your rotations, prepare for shelf exams or review an area in which you need to strengthen your foundation. Solid Internal Medicine will also help you prepare for your USMLE Step 3 exam.
- Every educator is a physician with clinical experience
- Each video comes with a PDF study guide accessible through your personalized dashboard
Each of the 26 videos comes with a PDF study guide.
– 9 Cardiology
– 6 Endocrinology
– 6 Hematology
– 5 Oncology
Watch each 30-minute video from the comfort of your own home, or stream them from your iPhone/iPad.
Taught by physicians with clinical experience who have been where you are – they know what you need to know to score well on tests and perform well in the clinic!
+ Description DIT Solid Anatomy:
Anatomy can be a hard subject to master. Your first exposure can be like trying to drink from a fire hose. And it’s easy to forget some of those things you haven’t reviewed in a while. Whether it’s your first class in gross anatomy or maybe you have been practicing medicine for years, the Doctors In Training Solid Anatomy video series is just what you need.
This video series is designed to be a great complement to structured anatomy courses in medical school, but can also greatly enhance your learning as stand-alone videos for practicing physicians, residents, PA’s or nurses.
The video series is taught by professor John Phelan, PhD, along with clinical correlations by DIT educators Mike McInnis, MD and Chris Lewis, MD, who combine to bring years of clinical and educational experience to the presentation of the material.
Each Solid Anatomy video contains great instruction, amazing images, a little wry humor, clear explanations of the anatomical structures and clinical correlations, which help tie in the information to everyday medical practice. A PDF study guide with additional information, questions and diagrams is available with each video on your personalized dashboard.
Each of the 59 videos comes with a PDF Study Guide
– 4 Introduction Videos
– 22 Head and Neck Videos
– 3 Deep Back Videos
– 8 Upper Extremity Videos
– 5 Lower Extremity Videos
– 6 Thorax Videos
– 5 Pelvis Videos
– 6 Abdomen Videos
The course is taught by professor John Phelan PhD, along with clinical correlations by DIT Educators Mike McInnis MD and Chris Lewis MD who combine to bring years of clinical and educational experience to the presentation of the material.
Each Solid Anatomy video contains great instruction, amazing images, a little wry humor, clear explanations of the anatomical structures and clinical correlations, which help tie in the information to everyday medical practice.
+ Description DIT Solid OB&GYN:
The Doctors In Training Solid OB/GYN video series offers you an opportunity to learn the high-yield information that you need to perform well on your rotations, prepare for shelf exams or review an area in which you need to strengthen your foundation. Taught by practicing OB/GYNs and DIT Chief Educator Chris Lewis, MD, the Solid OB/GYN video series is also useful to help prepare for your USMLE Step 3 exam.
Each video includes a Quick Review and End-of-Session Quiz to emphasize key points
Each video comes with a PDF study guide accessible through your personalized dashboard
All videos are taught by physicians with relevant clinical experience
Each of the 37 videos comes with a PDF Study Guide
– 17 OB videos:
– 5 Uncomplicated Pregnancy and Delivery
– 7 Obstetric Complications of Pregnancy
– 5 Medical Complications of Pregnancy
– 20 GYN videos:
– 7 Genital Tract Abnormalities
– 7 Menstrual Cycle and Reproduction
– 6 Gynecological Neoplasms
Includes a Quick Review and End of Session Quiz to emphasize key points
+ Description DIT Solid Pharmacology:
The physician educators at Doctors In Training have taken a—let’s face it—really dry topic taught differently at every school and brought out what you need to know. Whether you missed a day of class, you’re about to go on rotations, or you just need a stronger foundation, this is the video series for you.
Each of the 51 videos comes with a PDF study guide
Introduction to Pharmacology
1. Pharmacokinetics, Part 1: Drug Administration, Absorption, and Distribution
2. Pharmacokinetics, Part 2: Drug Metabolism and Elimination
3. Drug-Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamics
4. Autonomic Nervous System
5. Cholinergic Agonists
6. Cholinergic Antagonists
7. Adrenergic Agonists
8. Adrenergic Antagonists
9. Neurodegenerative Disease Therapies
10. Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
11. CNS Stimulants
17. Heart Failure Drugs
19. Antianginal Drugs
21. Blood Drugs
22. Lipid Drugs
24. Pituitary and Thyroid Therapies
25. Insulin and Diabetes Mellitus
26. Other Diabetes Drugs
28. Progestins and Oral Contraceptive Pills
30. Adrenal Hormones
Other Organ Systems
31. Respiratory System Drugs
32. Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs
33. Other Therapies (Sexual Dysfunction, Bones, Obesity)
34. Principles of Antimicrobial Therapy
35. Cell Wall Inhibitors, Part 1: Penicillin
36. Cell Wall Inhibitors, Part 2
37. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
38. Quinolones, Folic Acid Antagonists , Urinary Tract Antiseptics
40. Antifungal Drugs
41. Antiprotozoal Drugs
42. Anthelmintic Drugs
43. Antiviral Drugs, Part 1
44. Antiviral Drugs, Part 2: HIV/AIDS Antiviral Drugs
45. Antineoplastics, Part 1
46. Antineoplastics, Part 2
48. Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Part 1
49. Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Part 2: Antirheumatics and Gout Therapy
50. Autacoids and Autacoid Antagonists
– Active Learning
Illustrations & Animations help you learn more and memorize less
Memorable Skits drive home high yield points
Includes a Quick Review and End of Session Quiz to emphasize key point
References Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, 4th Edition